Stewardship is a way of life, for giving is itself a gift. When we direct our life (often represented by time, talent, and treasure) outward rather than inward, we participate in a life of blessedness in service to our brothers and sisters. There are many ways to accomplish this…
To support St. Anne’s operations and special collections. Give now using Our Sunday Visitor Online Giving
Ongoing Financial Stewardship
While every church faces operating costs for our utility usage, liturgical activities, education missions, parish life functions, and outreach ministries, our facilities and future are in need of generational care.
Legacy Giving – Lumen Christi Legacy Society
Ensure the future of St. Anne through Legacy Giving. A legacy gift can take many forms and can be of great benefit in helping fulfill your personal financial objectives. We hope that you will give prayerful consideration to helping us shape the parish that our children, grandchildren, and future generations will experience.
Types of Giving & Gifts
- Gift from a Will or Living Trust: A gift from a will or living trust are two of the most common ways to create a legacy gift for the benefit of the parish. A bequest may include cash, specific property, or a share of the estate.
- Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Assets: Donating stocks, bonds, or mutual funds directly to St. Anne Catholic Church can significantly increase your tax deduction and the amount of income our parish receives.
- Gifts from your Retirement Plan: Gifts of retirement assets are another simple way to leave a gift by naming St. Anne Catholic Church as beneficiary of a percentage or the full amount of your Individual Retirement Account, 401k or other qualified retirement plan.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: There are many ways in which life insurance policies can be used to make a contribution, all of which provide tax deductions and the opportunity to make a more substantial gift than otherwise possible. It is easy to name St. Anne Catholic Church as the beneficiary of a policy or transfer ownership of a paid-up policy to our parish.
- Gifts of Real Estate: St. Anne Catholic Church may be named as beneficiary or co-beneficiary to almost any type of personal property or real estate.
- Estate Planning: https://ccfplannedgiving.org/
There are always ongoing ministries and new volunteer opportunities at St. Anne, from liturgy to Christian Formation, and Bristol in Action to Bereavement.
Your professional life or long-term hobbies can be one of the ways you give back to the Church. There are many opportunities to participate in projects, committees, and councils which help the pastor maintain St. Anne now, and/or lead us into the future, for the salvation of souls.