Young Adult Ministry
“YAMS – Good for the Soul” (ages 18-29).
"A Slice of Theology" for young adults (ages 18-29) Upcoming Events:
For a complete schedule please click here:
St. Anne’s Young Adult Ministry
- Young adulthood is a passage of life when new decisions are made, paths are taken and a place is established in one’s community.
- Young adult ministry is for those in their late teens, twenties, and thirties (singles or young families), with varied professions and goals.
- It provides an opportunity to share friendship, fellowship and faith with other Catholic Christians.
- If you are ages 18 – 39, please join us in young adult ministry. Sign up at the religious education table in the commons to receive email advertisement of Young Adult Ministry Activities.
- Any questions about Young Adult Ministry can be directed to any of the YAM Leadership Team Members: Laura Berry - Holly Vining - Mary Johnson - Anthony Farnum - Andrew Fleenor and staff advisor, Sydney Farnum
Pope John Paul II, in his Homily at Sunday Mass, World
Youth Day 1993, spoke of the importance of Young Adults to the life of the Church:
“The Church needs your energies, your enthusiasm, your ideals, in order to make the Gospel of life penetrate the fabric of society, transforming people’s hearts and the structures of society in order to create a civilization of true justice and love.”
St. Anne Parish and the surrounding community need you!
If you are ages 18 – 29, please consider joining our Young Adult Ministry Group. Sign-up at the religious education table in the commons to be on the YAM email list.